Thursday, December 9, 2010

A New Beginning

This picture is of Armageddon, a weak misreading or interpretation of the Bible, you see.
The world doesn't end because that's not how it works, even in the Bible.
This course has reached its apocalypse. Not its termination, because at the end of every day is a new one. Over the course of this class I've accumulated knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. Zig-zag-zig, Pa-POW! I'm accomplished much, yet fell short with the most important task.
Positives/accomplishments: I finished The Good Book, The Slave, and most of Words With Power.
My TO DO list: Read Folklore in the Old Testament, and, most importantly, The Bible.
Yes, I finally feel like I'm ready to read The Bible, cover to cover. It'll take time, but it's a learning experience. Before I wasn't up to it, but that's no excuse. Instead I should look towards the future, to the apocalypse, to a new beginning.
It's been fun, and I'll see you, whoever you may be, on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment